Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Taste Of The Town

Hey everyone,

We just wanted to let everyone know that tonight is High Point's Taste of the Town event.  If you are not familiar with this event, it is an awesome event that supports the Hospice.  Popular vendors from all over the triad come together, offer up their best gifts, and a small taste from each one are available for purchase.

It is always a great event to go out and pick samples to taste from all the different restaurants and food vendors.  Another great reason to go out to this years Taste of the Town is because there are 2 Port Southern gift baskets available in their silent auction.  One is a guy centered gift basket and the other is a girl centered gift basket.

Like I already mentioned all proceeds go to support a good cause, and is just another way to show your hospitality like we try to do as often as we can.

Before I go, I would like to clear up some questions we have received since my last blog post.  Port Southern is not being solely run by myself.  I still have 2 great partners in Jeremy Hiatt and Zach Moore. We are all still working hard together to keep this going, I just simply meant in my last post that we all have been very busy this summer and have not had a whole lot of time to put forward in keeping everyone up to date on Port Southern's events, activities, and status.

Thanks for your understanding and continued support!

Your Friend,

Steven

Fine Clothing With Southern Hospitality

No comments: